Triple Your Impact This Year
Today is Giving Tuesday, and until midnight every donation could be tripled, up to $25,000. Your donation can help in so many ways, including:
- enhancing life-saving emergency and trauma care
- advancing cancer research
- introducing new medical technology
Every dollar you give will help us to deliver excellent patient care, life-changing treatments and groundbreaking technologies. Every dollar you give can help save a life.
And today, every dollar you give could be tripled, up to $25,000.
Your Donation Could Help Make Cancer History
Over 600 generous supporters have helped to bring the most advanced, integrated cancer care to San Diego. It’s an amazing start. But the more supporters we have, the faster we can accelerate our fight against cancer.
Your gift could help us support our operational needs such as:
- Continuing oncology nursing education and recertification training
- Patient support services, such as nurse navigators and genetic counselors
- Call center staff dedicated to triaging referrals to Scripps MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Nutrition counseling, exercise and stress management classes
- Renovation of patient care spaces
- Additional support services, such as chemo caps and customized patient record binders
Your gift could also help support programs and initiatives like:
Cancer Care Navigators
Cancer Care Navigators help patients cope with the clinical, emotional and practical realities of a complex, chronic or long-term illness.
Our diabetes care and education program combines state-of-the-art clinical diabetes management and care with proven educational and behavioral interventions for culturally diverse populations.
Medical Education Programs
Medical education programs ensure the future of health care and support the training and education of the next generation of Scripps physicians.