Become a Partner for Scripps Cancer Center
Partners for Scripps Cancer Center
With a gift of $1,000 or more, you could become a member of the Partners for Scripps Cancer Center. Your gift supports operational needs, such as continuing nursing education, patient support services and counseling.
Enjoy the benefits of membership in this philanthropic group while advancing cancer care for our community.
The Impact of Your Generosity
Your annual gift to Partners for Scripps Cancer Center funds operational needs that may not be supported by other sources. It supports needs like:
- Continuing oncology nursing education and recertification training
- Patient support services, such as nurse navigators and genetic counselors
- Scripps Cancer Center call center staff dedicated to triaging referrals
- Nutrition counseling, exercise and stress management classes
- Renovation of patient care spaces
- Additional support services, such as chemo caps and customized patient record binders
By joining Partners for Scripps Cancer Center, you will be able to enjoy all the benefits of membership, including:
- Complimentary self-parking
- News alerts from leadership
- Invitations to events featuring top physicians
- A San Diego Health Magazine subscription
To make a gift to Scripps Cancer Center through your will, trust or retirement plan, please contact our Gift Planning department for the appropriate language at 858-678-7120 or email@example.com. To learn more, visit www.scrippsheritage.org/Bequests.