Become a Member of President's Council
Become a Member of President’s Council
For four decades, President’s Council members have been at the forefront of giving to help heal, enhance and save lives. Enjoy the rewards of membership in this remarkable philanthropic group.
With a gift of $1,000 or more to Scripps Health greatest needs, you could become a member of President’s Council or Mercy 1000.
By joining President’s Council, you will get to enjoy all the benefits of membership, including:
- Annual Parking Pass
- Subscription to San Diego Health Magazine
- Invitations to virtual health series to hear firsthand from Scripps leadership and physicians.
- Virtual Scripps Health Briefing with President and CEO, Chris Van Gorder
- Are you already a President’s Council or Mercy 1000 member, or are you interested in becoming one? Read through these frequently asked questions to ensure you make the most out of your membership. (PDF, 240 KB)
Learn about clinical innovations and advances in medicine directly from the experts who are making it happen.
Receive your personal parking card for parking at all Scripps hospitals, clinics and other facilities.
Hear from the CEO
Join an exclusive event with our President and CEO and Scripps leaders to learn about our strategic priorities and plans for the future.
Renew Your President’s Council Membership
Your President’s Council membership is an investment in the future of medicine, health care and our community. Donations to our greatest needs help fuel innovation and advance the care we provide to our patients.
—Chris Van Gorder, Scripps President and CEO
Parking Card Information
One of the benefits associated with President’s Council membership is complimentary self-parking at all Scripps hospital parking structures and designated lots. We are moving to an automated parking system at all of our sites. Additionally, parking cards are no longer issued every year. Instead your card will be re-activated each year upon receipt of your President’s Council membership renewal.
- Presidents Council Parking Card Instructions (PDF, 560 KB)
President’s Council is an extraordinary group of compassionate supporters who help us ensure quality patient support services at Scripps. In return, it rewards members with access to our physicians and researchers, insights into medical breakthroughs, and more.
—Marty Levin, Chair, President's Council