Scripps Health Foundation Events
Scripps Health Foundation special events are essential to our philanthropic tradition. They provide our supporters the opportunity to positively impact the future of medicine and to build important relationships with our Scripps leadership team and the surrounding community. Our events raise more than $3.5 million annually to help our hospitals, clinics and programs provide the quality care upon which our community relies. Throughout the year, we offer dozens of social and educational events that you can attend or sponsor.
Learn about our upcoming 2018 events below.
7th Annual M.O.S.T. Mariachi Festival
Don’t miss the 7th Annual M.O.S.T. Mariachi Festival, which supports the Mercy Outreach Surgical Team: a group of physicians, nurses and volunteers who donate their time and expertise to provide life-changing surgeries to children in need throughout Mexico.
This fun event features dinner under the stars with mariachi entertainment, an energetic live auction and the opportunity to fund a surgery for a child in need. The event is expected to sell out, so RSVP today!
- Saturday, June 2, 2018, 6 – 10 p.m.
- Humphrey’s Concerts by the Bay
- For more information, please contact Kristina Bulovic at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-686-3566.
50th Annual Scripps Clinic Invitation Golf Tournament and Dinner
Come celebrate the 50th anniversary of this signature Scripps event. Enjoy the sunset and cocktail reception followed by dinner and live auction on Thursday. Return on Friday for the tournament at the legendary Torrey Pines Golf Course. This year’s event will benefit medical research and innovation at Scripps Clinic.
- Thursday, September 13, 2018, Del Mar Country Club, 6 p.m.
- Friday, September 14, 2018, Torrey Pines North Golf Course, 12:30 p.m
- For more information, please contact Special Events at 858-678-7346 or email email@example.com.
3rd Annual Coastchella
Experience the 3rd Annual Coastchella, a dynamic night of live music at the iconic Belly Up Tavern. Join us for the cocktail reception, live auction and live performance by American Idol winner and renowned musician Phillip Phillips. Event proceeds benefit the Intensive Care Unit build-out in the new Acute Care Building at Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas.
- Thursday, October 11, 2018, 5 p.m. VIP Reception; 6 p.m. General Reception
- Belly Up Tavern in Solana Beach
- For more information, please contact Casey Groff at 760-633-6523 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Corporate Sponsorship Program allows our partners to gain recognition as community leaders and philanthropists who support quality health care in our communities. You, your family, or business can take part by sponsoring upcoming Scripps events.