Partners for Scripps MD Anderson Cancer Center
Partner members are at the forefront of the launch of Scripps MD Anderson Cancer Center. With a gift of $1,000 or more, you could become a member of the Partners for Scripps MD Anderson. Your gift supports operational needs, such as continuing nursing education, patient support services and counseling. Enjoy the rewards of membership in this remarkable philanthropic group.
The Impact of Your Generosity
Your annual gift to Partners for Scripps MD Anderson funds operational needs that may not be supported by other sources. It supports needs like:
- Continuing oncology nursing education and recertification training
- Patient support services, such as nurse navigators and genetic counselors
- Call center staff dedicated to triaging referrals to Scripps MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Nutrition counseling, exercise and stress management classes
- Renovation of patient care spaces
- Additional support services, such as chemo caps and customized patient record binders
Members can attend a variety of exclusive events and meet physicians, executive leadership and others. Below are our upcoming events.
Frontiers in Medicine
Advances at Scripps MD Anderson Cancer Center: A patient-centered model of care for breast cancer patients.
- Thursday, April 4, 2019, 4:30 p.m.
- Farmer and the Seahorse at The Alexandria
- Illumina Theater
RSVP by Wednesday, March 27, 2019 to Michael Bussey at 858-678-7061 or email@example.com.
28th Annual Spinoff
Join us at the 28th Annual Spinoff featuring a cocktail reception, live and silent auction, dinner and dancing. Proceeds from the annual event will benefit Scripps MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- Saturday, May 4, 2019, 5:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine
Annual Cancer Survivor Day
- Saturday, June 2, 2019, 10:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
To make a gift to Scripps MD Anderson Cancer Center through your will, trust or retirement plan, please contact a Gift Planning Officer for the appropriate language. Call 858-678-7120, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at: www.scrippsheritage.org/Bequests