Partners for Scripps MD Anderson Cancer Center
Partner members are at the forefront of the launch of Scripps MD Anderson Cancer Center. With a gift of $1,000 or more, you could become a member of the Partners for Scripps MD Anderson. Your gift supports operational needs, such as continuing nursing education, patient support services and counseling. Enjoy the rewards of membership in this remarkable philanthropic group.
The Impact of Your Generosity
Your annual gift to Partners for Scripps MD Anderson funds operational needs that may not be supported by other sources. It supports needs like:
- Continuing oncology nursing education and recertification training
- Patient support services, such as nurse navigators and genetic counselors
- Call center staff dedicated to triaging referrals to Scripps MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Nutrition counseling, exercise and stress management classes
- Renovation of patient care spaces
- Additional support services, such as chemo caps and customized patient record binders
By joining, you will be able to enjoy all the benefits of membership. Please see the chart to the left for more details.
Click here to view it larger. (JPG, 230 KB)
Members can attend a variety of exclusive events and meet physicians, executive leadership and others. Below are our upcoming events.
Farmer's Insurance Open Reception
We invite you to join us to hear from cancer survivor Mark Rolfing, Golf Channel and NBC Analyst, Stewart Cink, professional golfer on the PGA TOUR, and Thomas Buchholz, MD, medical director of Scripps MD Anderson Cancer Center as they share their experiences.
- Wednesday, January 23, 2019 | 5–7 p.m.
- Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines, Scripps Ballroom
RSVP by Thursday, January 17, to Samantha Yeilding at 858-554-2043 or Yeilding.Samantha@scrippshealth.org.
28th Annual Spinoff
Join us at the 28th Annual Spinoff featuring a cocktail reception, live and silent auction, dinner and dancing. Proceeds from the annual event will benefit Scripps MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- Saturday, May 4, 2019, 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine
Annual Cancer Survivor Day
- Saturday, June 2, 2019, 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
To make a gift to Scripps MD Anderson Cancer Center through your will, trust or retirement plan, please contact a Gift Planning Officer for the appropriate language. Call 858-678-7120, email email@example.com or visit our website at: www.scrippsheritage.org/Bequests